A stone-paved path leads to Morezmore Studio.
Inside you find:
a bottle of Acrylic Matte Varnish
for Sealing Polymer Clay
5 oz refill size
-Creates a matte, non-reflecting finish
- Dries within minutes (3 minutes to matte, 20 minutes to complete dry)
- Shiny right after application - easy to see where it is already applied, becomes matte as it dries
-Forms a durable colorless film when it dries
-Ultraviolet radiation resistant
- Ph-neutral when dry
-Water resistant when dry
-Formulated for long-term durability
- Protect from ultraviolet light
- Translucent when wet, clear when dry
- Resists discoloring (non-yellowing, non-fogging) due to humidity heat and ultraviolet light
- Dries to a non-tacky, hard, flexible surface that is resistant to dirt retention.
- SHAKE THE BOTTLE WELL.
- Clay must be completely cured before varnishing.
- Varnish surface and environment must be clean, dry and dust free.
- Apply as a final varnish, with a brush, not too thick, better 2 thin coats, than one thick.
- Wait for an 30 minutes between coats.
Caution: brittle in cold weather. Do not apply below 60 degrees Fahrenheit.